JAPANESE SASAKI DRYING TECHNOLOGY – 22 YEARS OF INTERNATIONAL STANDARD PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
In recent years, the situation of "good harvest but depreciating" has become more and more common. There are seasons, thousands of tons of agricultural products have to be dumped and left to rot in the fields. As an agricultural country, Vietnam has a lot of agricultural products, from: rice, fruits, to aquatic products, seafood... But agricultural products are still rudimentary and fragmented. The selling price of agricultural and aquatic products is low. It takes a lot of effort, but the economic return is not worth much.
There have also been many production facilities that have applied drying technology to the processing of agricultural and aquatic products. But in fact, the application of drying technology, although improved, has not yet met the requirements of the market.
To overcome this situation, it is necessary to have an overall post-harvest processing technology, which helps to improve product quality and improve the selling price of post-processed agricultural and aquatic products.
SASAKI's unique 3-in-1 drying technology
SASAKI freeze-drying technology is a method to improve the quality of dried agricultural and seafood products. By this method, dried agricultural products are beautiful, natural flavor, can meet the strict requirements in international markets. From there, bringing high economic value, opening up opportunities to get rich.
SASAKI thanks to the combination of 3 technologies COOLING at low temperature range + HEAT PUMP DRYING + COLD STORAGE because heat and air will be in the drying chamber (closed air circulation system) without taking heat from the environment, heat energy into the drying chamber thanks to the outdoor unit and auxiliary heater to increase the heat when needed, so the taste of the product will stay in the drying chamber. Freeze drying is the most advanced drying technology currently on the market applied in post-harvest food processing. Some freeze-dried products can be mentioned as: fruits (banana, jackfruit, mango, dragon fruit, ...), meats, fish, seafood, medicinal herbs, tea, etc.
SASAKI accelerated intelligent refrigeration dryer is a product manufactured by Hanel PT - one of the pioneers in the field of electronic components. With over 20 years of experience in exporting to Japan and Europe, Hanel PT specializes in manufacturing, processing, importing and exporting electronic components. SASAKI's accelerated intelligent refrigeration dryer was born, applying high technology and many outstanding features in drying technology in the world, which are improved to suit the purposes and needs of the Vietnamese market.
Thanks to the combination of 3 technologies of freeze drying, heat pump drying and cold storage. SASAKI can overcome the limitations and at the same time optimize the advantages of the current drying methods, such as: saving energy, shortening drying time, simplifying the drying process, etc.
The machine is designed to be suitable for many different technologies and production scales with outstanding product quality, saving research time and production costs for businesses.
SASAKI's 3 principles: Original color, original smell, original flavor
Basically, freeze drying is a method of using low temperature (cold) to separate water from raw materials, drying products. The main principle of freeze drying process is to use dry air (air that has been separated). moisture) into the drying chamber at 3°-80°C. Dry air will make the water vapor in the material evaporate to a certain dryness (according to the product's technological requirements). The product is then cooled and packaged. As a result, the color as well as the nutritional content in the ingredients are not lost. SASAKI smart refrigerator products do not use frying oil or dipping in oil, so there is absolutely no oil seepage or caramelization. After drying, the product still retains its natural flavor and does not have the brittleness like vacuum sublimation drying.
Technical characteristics, technology
The principle of 100% closed circulation, no heat loss (superior energy saving), no air release (preserves odors, flavors and food nutrition) and no external air intake (restricts mold). The UV lamp ensures that the pesticides are completely decomposed, and at the same time helps the agricultural products to be used for a long time.
- Wide drying range 3°- 80°C, drying a variety of products. Meet all your drying needs.
- PLC programming, including expansion blocks that flexibly respond to control programs, connect and operate seamlessly with other systems
- Multi-touch screen, intelligent setting and storage, technical monitoring support
- The drying tray is designed to prevent heat accumulation causing burning or caramelization and preventing product adhesion when drying.
- 100mm PU sheet covered with stainless steel / corrugated iron insulation, fireproof with Camlock locking mechanism to form a solid block, and can be easily disassembled
Double moisture separation technology, closed circulation (*Hanel PT Intellectual Property Registration)
- The same color, the same smell, the same taste with a low-temperature drying range with a flexible drying program and a closed circulation system to help keep the color, smell, and typical flavor of agricultural and aquatic products.
- The principle of dual and independent moisture separation ensures optimum humidity (5%) and uniformity from the inside out of the product as well as independent of the environmental humidity.
- Hygienic and safe with bactericidal UV light system (air), the entire drying tray uses 304 stainless steel or heat-resistant plastic that meets safety standards in food processing.
- Outstanding energy savings thanks to the closed air circulation and heat balance system provide SASAKI with outstanding energy savings.
For example, the HPTSASAKI010 dryer (capacity of 100kg fresh/drying batch) has a maximum power consumption of only about 1.1kw/h, equivalent to a household electric rice cooker.
Versatility, shorten drying time: Wide drying temperature range from 3-80 degrees Celsius can be suitable for many drying methods (cold-drying, dehumidifying, heat-drying ...) or uses (dryer, cabinet, etc.) cool storage) as well as to meet the drying requirements of difficult materials (microorganisms, yeast, eggs of aquatic species used for aquafeeds, etc.)
Intelligent management system (with PLC programmable controller and SASAKI software)
- Easy to use with Vietnamese interface and large touch screen
- The entire drying program history is digitized, stored
- Flexible drying program 10 drying steps
- Unlimited storage capacity
- Ability to connect, update remotely
- Report error codes and fix instructions
Quality and safety of national and international standards
SASAKI accelerated intelligent refrigeration dryer meets national technical regulations on occupational safety for refrigeration systems and is allowed to use the CR conformity mark, ISO 9001: 2015 certification and many other awards and certifications on Safety, quality.
- Consulting specialized drying programs according to customer needs.
- Minimize production disruption with the ability to connect and support customers remotely (online).
- With 95% of spare parts available in Vietnam, it is easy to replace and repair.
- Professional after-sales service, limiting disruption to customers' production activities.
All Vietnamese specialty agricultural products can apply SASAKI's smart freeze-drying technology
In Vietnam, we have especially excellent fruits such as Hoa Loc mango, Cat Chu mango, Dak Lak avocado, Lam Dong, Ca Mau porcelain banana... and many typical agricultural products from other regions. If cold-drying technology is applied and the processing scale of these agricultural products is scaled up, this will be a great source of income for our country's agriculture, due to its competitive advantage in export, opening a new road for the future. new for farmers.